The Air Plus Gore-Tex® XCR Boot’s innovative design features a waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® XCR membrane layered under a well ventilated mesh outer construction that ensures your feet stay comfortably dry in all-weather conditions. Dual-density ankle cups and internal heel and toe counters provide exceptional safety and support.
ALPINESTARS AIR PLUS GORE-TEX® XCR BOOT KEY FEATURES:
• Air mesh main construction is layered with highly breathable materials for superior ventilation and features over-injected soft PU reinforcements.
• Waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex® XCR membrane provides outstanding weather protection and ensures the feet stay comfortably dry in all conditions.
• Soft-quilted accordion stretch zones offer exceptional riding comfort.
• Seamlessly integrated molded shin protector affords exceptional impact protection.
• Dual density ankle cups are backed with perforated foam inner padding for protection and comfort.
• Internal heel and toe counters for enhanced structural integrity.
• Injected PU shifter area ensures high levels of comfort and durability.
• Removable anatomically perforated foot bed grants the foot a more natural posture when riding and walking.
• Rear reflective insert for improved nighttime visibility.
• Alpinestars’ exclusive vulcanized rubber compound sole.
• Contoured, injected high modulus polyamide midsole and high modulus plastic shank reinforcement prevents excessive deformation of the boot during an impact event while maintaining high levels of comfort and control.
• Innovative side entry opening/closure system features an elastic mounted zipper and wide Velcro flap for precise, comfortable closure.
• The Air Plus Gore-Tex® XCR boot is certified.