ALPHA MOTORCYCLES HAS BEEN SELLING CLOTHING FOR 25 YEARS Description:The GP Force Leather Jacket is constructed from bovine leather for unsurpassed abrasion and tear resistance. Fully optimized for use with or without Tech-Air® 5, Alpinestars world leading electronic Airbag Safety System, the GP Force Leather Jacket is equipped with strategically positioned vents and a detachable thermal liner, allowing riders to tailor the jacket to the elements for effective climate control. This jacket also incorporates Alpinestars Nucleon Flex Pro protectors for effective impact protection.
Key Features• Featuring an engineered fit designed to deliver the highest level of active race protection, this jacket is Tech-Air® ready and can accommodate the Tech-Air® 5 Airbag System, complete with new race algorithm which is available as a download.
• HRSF Polyamide stretch inserts for optimal abrasion resistance while ensuring enhanced freedom of movement.
• Tech-Air® 5 ready; Tech-Air® is the world's first completely electronic, self-contained, full independent upper body motorcycle airbag system with no bike-to-rider set-up configurations required.
• Chest pad compartment designed to take Alpinestars CE-certified Nucleon chest pads.
• Perforated leather panels are strategically positioned to offer excellent levels of cooling airflow and comfort.
• Stretch panels on abdomen, under the arms, and on the arms for an optimum high performance riding fit.
Construction• Bovine multi-panel construction for strength, comfort and superior abrasion resistance.
• Strategically positioned accordion stretch panel inserts have been designed to accommodate Alpinestars Airbag System, allowing expansion when the airbag inflates but also offering a high level of anatomical performance and a superior fit when riding without the system fitted.
• Constructed with opening vents and a detachable thermal liner (80g body and 60g sleeves), allowing the jacket to be quickly and easily adapted to match the climate conditions.
• Nucleon Flex Pro protectors on the elbow and shoulder for effective impact protection.
• DFS Lite protector on the shoulder for additional protection against abrasion in a key area.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply: Fully CE-certified riding garment to CE - Category II EN17092 standards - AA class.
Finance is available subject to status, indemnities may be required. Terms and conditions apply to residents of the UK and channel islands ages 18 years or older. Terms and conditions apply. Finance is provided through various finance providers, a trading style of close brothers limited, roman house, roman, road, Doncaster DN4 5EZ.